#CosToCoast: OSAKA, JAPAN

12:29 AM

Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo Ward, Osaka -- a long street consisted entirely of shops and stores, ranging from the most common international clothing brands such as H&M and Zara, to the most uncommon and unique Japanese shops you'll ever find. As a fan of shopping, I definitely had to come back here several times because of its size and there's just something new every single time I come back!
Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka -- connected to Shinsaibashisuji, this street is for the lover of food, which is probably why I love it here as well. You can find any type of Japanese food--sushi, ramen, katsu, takoyaki, crépes, and even Kobé beef here! The restaurants also do not close until around 10 in the evening, and some at 12 midnight, so it's a good place to go to whenever you're feeling hungry late at night. 



Kinkaku-ji or The Golden Pavilion, Kita Ward, Kyoto -- this beautiful, gold-covered Buddhist temple in Kyoto is only a few minutes to an hour away from Osaka. (More information here)




I absolutely love how convenient it is that there are vending machines in literally every corner of Japan!
My parents being adorable and all on the way to the Osaka Castle. I'd say it's a pretty long walk to be able to get to the castle itself, but being surrounded by the beautiful Cherry Blossoms definitely made up for it. 

It was literally storming on the day we took a trip to the Osaka Castle and there was barely any shade, hence the (cute) umbrella and my horrible, sticky-looking hair.

Osaka Castle, Chuo Ward, Osaka


Coat: GAP, Sweater: Pull & Bear, Jeans: Armani Exchange, Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger


PABLO -- the literal best-tasting cheese tart/cheesecake in the world. A must try!

MANNEKEN -- another sweet treat! These gorgeous waffles are definitely some of the best I've tasted, and my personal favorite is the chocolate-covered one. Give it a try!

My trip to Osaka was quite a short one, but I can safely say that I've already done all of the shopping I needed, I've seen a lot and I've eaten as much as I could in those 3 days! There's so much to love about this city and the entirety of Japan, and I would love to come back very soon.
Thank you Patricia Co for always taking wonderful photographs.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

FEATURED POST

For When You're Lonely and Forget Who You Are

Subscribe